haga de ésta publicación su favoritaCommunity Manager (Roma Norte)ocultar esta publicación
remuneración: $14,000 net monthly tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you love to write? Are you organized, friendly, energetic, driven? You should apply to become a Community Manager at BAMBA!
If you are passionate about traveling, know new places, different people and like to transmit that great passion, we are looking for you!
We are an online independent travel company based in Mexico City. We currently have other offices in Cuzco, New Delhi, and London, and are growing rapidly. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and offer three unique travel options: flexible Hop-On Hop-Off bus passes, Adventure Trips (Small Group or Self-Guided) and personalized Tailor-Made Trips. Our mission at Bamba is to share the world and make people happy!
In Bamba you can enjoy your work, in a multicultural, dynamic and jovial environment, we invite you to be part of our great transformation.
A Community Manager should:
• Professional proficiency in English
• Be creative and imaginative
• Play well with others (be a team player)
• Work well under pressure
• Strong attention to detail. Every word is important and great copy demands great care
• Have an interest in business, pop culture, and advertising
• A highly collaborative working style
• Experience using research to determine your communications strategies
• Comfortable with measurement metrics and SEO driven work context
• Organization skills; you can effectively manage your time and prioritize your work
• Experience with language localization process for multiple countries is a plus
A Community Manager will write:
• Blog posts
• Social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
• Scripts for YouTube videos
• Press releases
• Website copy
The opportunity to work with an ambitious multicultural bilingual team
A culture of shared success and ambition
Salary: $14,000 net monthly
Flexible schedule (in-office and full-time. 5 days)
Welcome foreigners, opportunity to get a work visa.
+ Law Benefits
¿Are you interested in the vacancy?
Send your resume and a Cover Letter with the next information:
· Tell us about the last three trips you went on.
· What motivates you to travel?
· What motivates you about English Writing?
Additionally, please write an 800-word blog post sample about a recent trip(s) you've taken. The sample can be delivered in any format you see fit, feel free to use our current blog for inspiration: http://www.bambaexperience.com/blog/
Autorizas contacto de agencias de personal
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados