haga de ésta publicación su favoritaNative Teacher needed, URGENTLY! ((Polanco + Coyoacán + Satélite))ocultar esta publicación
remuneración: 5,000-16,000 tipo de empleo: opción del empleado
QR Code Link to This Post
"We are looking for very friendly and professional teachers with immediate availability, genuinely interested in helping others. Our clients are corporate executives and travel to the U.S. for business meetings on a regular basis which is why they specifically require U.S. or Canadian teachers, or someone who has lived a significant portion (at least 15 years) of his/her life in the U.S. or in Canada, with a thorough understanding of the complete English grammar, at C2 level.
We are looking for teachers who can teach without books or lesson plans, as many students prefer the conversational or communicative approach, but you also need to be able to teach a 'traditional' grammar lesson if and when needed using our methodology, or yours.
- Canadian or American accent;
- University degree from a US or Canadian university;
- Masters degree, or Teachers Certificate;
- Minimum of five years teaching experience;
- Currently living in Mexico City;
-Cell phone with Whatsapp;
- Spanish at intermediate level;
- Experience with the communicative approach;
- Experience dealing with corporate executives;
- Experience teaching business English, focusing on sales, marketing, negotiation techniques, interviews, presentations, conferences etc;
- Experience with at least one of the following exams: Cambridge, TOEFL iBT, TOEIC, IELTS, SAT;
- Willing to give a short thirty-minute demo class at the WTC this week.
Optionally weekly or biweekly pay by electronic bank transfer.
Laid-back atmosphere, but obviously punctuality is an absolute must, as well as professionalism. But there is no stress here.
WE PREFER MEXICAN-AMERICAN TEACHERS WITH AN EXTENSIVE U.S. BACKGROUND.
Please send your resume for immediate consideration"
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados