beca organización sin ánimo de lucro remuneración: $400-500 mxn (depending on location) gross per (90 min.) class tipo de empleo: opción del empleado
QR Code Link to This Post
Executive Language Center for executives in Colombia, Spain, Costa Rica and Mexico (CDMX, GDL, MTY), accredited by the SEP is looking for three qualified (CELTA or similar) NATIVE level (C1) English Teachers with a positive attitude and at least two years of experience, for its operations in CDMX-Sur. Classes will be starting immediately. Classes are for private students and/or very small groups (2 or 3 students), beginners to upper-intermediate level (A1-B2).
We are looking for very friendly and professional teachers with immediate availability, genuinely interested in helping others. Our clients are corporate executives and travel to the U.S. for business meetings on a regular basis which is why they specifically require U.S. or Canadian teachers, or someone who has lived a significant portion (at least 10 years) of his/her life in the U.S. or in Canada, with a thorough understanding of the complete English grammar, at C1 level.
We are looking for teachers who can teach without books or lesson plans, as many students prefer the conversational or communicative approach, but you also need to be able to teach a 'traditional' grammar lesson if and when needed using our methodology, or yours.
What we offer:
- Freedom to work whenever you want
- Ongoing training
- Great experience teaching executives, young adults and/or kids
- Friendly atmosphere
- Free transportation to and from classes (by Uber or private driver)
- Weekly pay, in cash or deposit
- Part-time work
- We don't ask for work permit, facturas, recibos de honorarios etc
- Teach according to a proven method, all books are supplied by us
- Learn how to teach conversational classes, Direct Method, Communicative Approach, Total Immersion etc
- Work for a reputable, transparent company, paying the highest hourly rates in CDMX
- Canadian or American accent;
- University degree from a US or Canadian university;
- Masters degree, or Teachers Certificate;
- Minimum of two years of teaching experience;
- Currently living in Mexico City;
- Mexican bank account and cell phone with WhatsApp;
- Spanish at intermediate level;
- Experience with the communicative approach;
- Experience dealing with corporate executives or kids;
- Experience teaching business English, focusing on sales, marketing, negotiation techniques, interviews, presentations, conferences etc;
- Experience with at least one of the following exams: Cambridge, TOEFL iBT, TOEIC, IELTS, SAT;
- Willing to give a (PAID) demo class this week.
Optionally weekly or biweekly pay by electronic bank transfer.
Laid-back atmosphere, but obviously punctuality is an absolute must, as well as professionalism. But there is no stress here.
WE PREFER MEXICAN/AMERICAN TEACHERS WITH AN EXTENSIVE U.S. BACKGROUND.
Please send your resume for immediate consideration, attn. Melanie Gutierrez. Please put the name of your city of residence in the subject line of the message: CDMX, GDL, MTY. Please send us a short message telling us why you are a great teacher!
ELC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee, contractor or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ELC is an officially registered language institute with the SEP, SHCP, SAT and both federal as well as state government, in DF and Jalisco. ELC is a privately held Mexican corporation, Mexican/European owned.
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados