haga de ésta publicación su favorita$450/class, Native Teacher needed, URGENTLY! (Polanco)ocultar esta publicación
beca organización sin ánimo de lucro remuneración: $400-450 mxn (depending on location) gross per (90 min.) class tipo de empleo: opción del empleado
QR Code Link to This Post
P.S. WE NEED ONE FEMALE TEACHER IN NARVARTE TOO, FOR TWO KIDS (4yo + 8yo)
Executive Language Center for executives in Colombia, Costa Rica and Mexico (DF, GDL, MTY, SLP, PVR, QRO), accredited by the SEP is looking for three qualified (CELTA or similar) NATIVE level (C2) English Teachers with a positive attitude and at least five years of experience, for its operations in DF. Classes will be starting immediately. Classes are for private students and/or very small groups (2 or 3 students), intermediate to advanced level (B1-C1).
We are looking for very friendly and professional teachers with immediate availability, genuinely interested in helping others. Our clients are corporate executives and travel to the U.S. for business meetings on a regular basis which is why they specifically require U.S. or Canadian teachers, or someone who has lived a significant portion (at least 15 years) of his/her life in the U.S. or in Canada, with a thorough understanding of the complete English grammar, at C2 level.
We are looking for teachers who can teach without books or lesson plans, as many students prefer the conversational or communicative approach, but you also need to be able to teach a 'traditional' grammar lesson if and when needed using our methodology, or yours.
- Canadian, British or American accent;
- University degree from a US or Canadian university;
- Masters degree, or Teachers Certificate;
- Minimum of five years teaching experience;
- Currently living in Mexico City;
- Mexican bank account and cell phone with Whatsapp;
- Spanish at intermediate level;
- Experience with the communicative approach;
- Experience dealing with corporate executives;
- Experience teaching business English, focusing on sales, marketing, negotiation techniques, interviews, presentations, conferences etc;
- Experience with at least one of the following exams: Cambridge, TOEFL iBT, TOEIC, IELTS, SAT;
- Willing to give a short thirty-minute demo class at the WTC this week.
Optionally weekly or biweekly pay by electronic bank transfer.
Laid-back atmosphere, but obviously punctuality is an absolute must, as well as professionalism. But there is no stress here.
WE PREFER MEXICAN TEACHERS WITH AN EXTENSIVE U.S. BACKGROUND.
Please send your resume for immediate consideration, attn. Melanie Gutierrez. Please put the name of your city of residence in the subject line of the message: DF, GDL, MTY. Please send us a short message telling us why you are a great teacher!
ELC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee, contractor or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ELC is an officially registered language institute with the SEP, SHCP, SAT and both federal as well as state government, in DF and Jalisco. ELC is a privately held Mexican corporation, Mexican/European owned.
Autorizas contacto de agencias de personal
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados