Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Call Center Open House Tor (ciudad de mexico, MX)
remuneración: 15000 tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
Come and participate at our next hiring event at Parque Central Toreo, 16th floor in Tower C, and be interviewed by one of our hiring Manager.
We want to meet you at our Hiring Event!! We will be hiring for Sales & Services.
When? Friday, January 24th, 2020
From: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Address: Parque Central Toreo Blvd. Manuel Avila Camacho No.5 Tower C 16th Floor Lomas de Sotelo, Naucalpan de Juarez, Estado de Mexico
Please remember to bring with you the following:
• Resume in English
• Official ID and copy
• Copies of ID, RFC, CURP, IMSS #, Proof of Address, and Proof of Studies.
Please be advised that we do not count with any parking lot spaces, if you wish to bring your vehicle the parking cost will be your responsibility.
For the quickest experience, please go ahead and apply online now!
Can't assist, please apply online or contact one of Recruiters for further information! 55-69-70-12-78/ 55-14-30-50-51/ 55-69-70-00-70
• Fully Bilingual English and Spanish (Advanced for both)
• Advanced Computer Skills, MS Office tools
• Customer Service Skills, Passion for solving customers problems and providing with the best of care.
• High Interest in Personal Interaction, efficient and focused.
• Passionate about technology and the ability to adapt to change and learn new products and information of the company.
• Fast pace learner, that is able to keep a positive energy , able to adapt to various responsibilities, schedules, and environments.
• High School not completed: Minimum 1-year experience in Customer Service (face to face) or (call center)
• College Degree or High School Degree no customer service experience required